Friday, October 9, 2015

Stamp of the Month and Some More

Hi all.  I can't believe it is October already.  It's time for the Imagine That Digi Stamps Design of the Month Challenge.  This month the image is called Mistletoe Kitty and she/he can be found in the shop, here.  I used alcohol markers to color the image and a die cut for the sentiment.  I added 3 sequins and layered on embossed card stock to finish it off.  



I made the next card for my stamping club for the November meeting.  We are suppose to have the sentiment on the front of the card.  I wanted to make a rainbow card so used watercolor to paint the rainbow focal image, heat embossed the greeting in black over it and added a colorful die cut butterfly.  The background was done in rainbow colors with Ken Oliver's Color Bursts.  I just love playing around with them!


Another thing that I love to play around with are the fairly new Tim Holtz Stampers Anonymous Bird Crazy stamp set.   They are soooo cute and fun to color!  I have been using watercolors on them.  I just ordered the accessory stamps called Crazy Things that go with the set, so, I will be able to add things like hats, glasses, ties, balloons, bunny ears, and much more.  I can't wait to get them.  meanwhile, enjoy the first 2 that I have made so far...




While you are in the Imagine That Digi Stamp shop, be sure to check out the free scrapbook set that Kris is offering.  It is really pretty.  And, don't forget to enter the challenge to get your free digi stamp for next month.  If you played along last month, your Mistletoe Kitty is free!

Till next time...



1 comment:

  1. Great cards!!!! I got the Crazy Birds and just haven't played with them yet - jealous that you got the Crazy Things - wished you lived closer so we could share, hehe.

    ReplyDelete