Friday, September 11, 2015

Imagine That Digi of the Month

Hi all.  Today I am posting my card that I made for the DOTM.  It is called Maggie's Apples and Maggie is a sweet cow!  Last month's players received this brand new set, to play in this month's challenge.  If you missed that challenge, you can get this set FREE with your $10 order in the shop.  Or, you can buy it at a reduced price all of this month so you can come and play!  Everyone who plays by September 28th will receive a free set to play in next month's challenge.  I colored my "Maggie" with alcohol markers and cut with out with a Spellbinders die.  I used some of the Imagine That digi paper and added a bow.   



Don't forget to check out the DOTM challenge page and see how easy it is to win a new set to use for next month's challenge.  We have also just started a new program called Cherry on Top.  Someone will win a new set, if their challenge card is chosen by our design team.  You must play to win!  Keep watching the blog after the first of next month to see if you are the winner.  


I will be posting some other new cards that I have made, soon.



Till next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment