Monday, February 2, 2015

Valentine Mouse

Hi all.  I am back this month with a new card for Imagine That Digis design team. I have been in the hospital (again) and I am a bit behind, but I hope to play catch up this week.  I also plan to post the digi of the month card very soon.  You will have all month to play.  My new card is called Chloe's Balloons and can be found in the store, here.  I colored the image with alcohol markers and pieced the balloons with some of the Valentine designer paper in the store.  More of the designer paper was also used for the background.   In addition,  I added a heart shaped doily and some tiny pearls that I painted red with a Copic marker.




Here is another Valentine card that I made as a sample for a Zentangle® card class that I am teaching.  I tried to use a lot of the elements that I will be bringing to the class.

To see more of my Zentngle Inspired Art (ZIA), check out my Zentangle site:



Remember to be on the lookout for my card for the digi of the month (DOTM).

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. Such cute cards Barb! :) Love that doily on the first one and your zentangle is fabulous! You're so talented with those designs. I see your pics are displaying - yay!! :) Glad you got it recovered. Have a wonderful week. xx

    ReplyDelete