Sunday, January 11, 2015

Imagine That Digi Stamps Design Team - Marshmellos

Hi all.  Today I am showing a card that I made for a the Imagine That design team.  I used an image from the Toasty Penguins set.  I colored the image with glitter gel pens, Copic markers, Sharpies and acrylic paint.  I cut out the image and used the negative part of a die cut scalloped oval (dark blue).  The image was pop dotted on lighter blue card stock that was glued onto the back of the frame.  The whole thing was mounted on a white card base and I use some punched snowflakes to embellish.



Don't forget that we have 2 challenges going on this month.  The first is S.O.T.M. challenge and the other one is the "Any IT Digi" challenge.  Check them out here.  There are some great design team samples that you can also see while you are there.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment