Friday, August 1, 2014

Imagine That Digis, August Progressive Challenge

Hi all.  Today, I am showcasing my Imagine That Progressive Challenge card.  This month's challenge image is called Dolphins.  I have been a bit under the weather, so I didn't really get to play with it that much.  I used layers of colored pencils and gamsol to color the image.  I added some Sakura Clear Star pen and white gel pen to give some sparkle and highlights.  The background was sprayed with silver Glimmer Mist and embossed with my Cuttlebug.  The background was lightly sponged with Brilliance ink and I used some of my very large stash of fibers to enhance the card.

For those of you who don't already know, Imagine That Digis Stamps has a progressive challenge where you get a free digi stamp each month, as long as you keep playing.  It's a lot of fun.  Check out what some of my Design Teammates have done this month, here.
Till next time...



2 comments:

  1. Cute card Barb! That twine at the top is very nautical and the waves embossing on the blue is perfect too for these dolphins *Ü* Stardust pens always add a nice touch too. Thanks so much. Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how your dolphin card turned out. Thanks for sharing.
    {I just finished and posted mine today. shhh don't tell. lol}
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete