Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Bonjour!

Hi all!  Sorry I haven't posted sooner.  I was in the hospital last week and even though I had already made my card, I wasn't up to posting it.  I am feeling much better now.  Today's card is from a fantastic set called J'aime Paris from Imagine That Digi Stamps.  This is such a great set.  There are so many wonderful things that you can do with it!  What I did was make the Eiffel Tower lighter so it looked like it was in the background and put the table and chairs and the poodle, darker, in the front.  I cut out the bonjour sentiment with a die cut and sponged the edges.  I wanted to make this a CSS card so that it would not cost extra for someone to mail.  It fit into a 4 ⅛" x 9 ½" business envelope.  I thought it would be fun to do a different size, for a change.  


Don't forget the August progressive challenge that is going on now.  You still have a couple of weeks to join in.  Hop on over and see what others have made.

Till next time...

 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. Very SWEET. Thanks for sharing.
    Sorry to hear you were in the hospital.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete