Sunday, June 1, 2014

Imagine That Digi Stamps Progressive Challenge

Hi all.  I am back to work with the Imagine That Digi Stamp Progressive Challenge.  The name of the  set is called Poolside Penguins.  It is so adorable.  I'm glad that I didn't miss this one, while I was on hiatus.  I colored the image with Copic markers and paper pieced the swim trunks with washi tape.  That was a first for me!  I did some embossing for the water and cloud background.  The water background was actually cut up from a folder that had fish in it.  I didn't like the look, so...I cut them out and pieced it back together, without the fish...


Now it's your turn to use this free image, if you played in May.  If you didn't, you can purchase the entire set for $3.00 in the store.  Then, if you use anyone of the images in this month's challenge, you will be eligible to receive the challenge digi for next month, for free!


Don't forget to leave me a comment.  I need some lov'in right now!  I have had a difficult couple of months!  Also, be sure to check out what some of the other design team members are doing.

Till next time...



3 comments:

  1. LOVE your card Barb!! Just makes me smile and say "Ahhhh" - I think I'll go grab an ice cold drink now as it got quite hot here in OR today!! Lol. BTW, love the swirly effect for water and the fun piercing up top! Cute, CUTE!! Thanks so much. Hope you have a really good week Barb. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to read of your son...may he Rest in Peace.
    Love the card and wish I could have stayed on the team but real life is really hard...but this cute card cheered me up immensley.xxxx take care.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had to rejoin your blog due to having to start a new one myself...hacker got into mine and google suggested to close it down. so after nearly 550 members and two years of work I am starting over. I have three wonderful artists sponsoring my candy...feel free to join up and join in...thanks...luv aNNIe
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete