Saturday, January 25, 2014

3 New Cards

Hi all.  Today, I am posting some of my own, original work.  The Imagine That design team post will probably be tomorrow or Monday.  Meanwhile, I have been very busy.  My supply of cards is dwindling since my last big sale and I really need to replenish them.  My first card is made from one of my Zentangle® tiles.  I decided to attach it to the card with washi tape.  I was giving a demo in my stamping club and was showing some fun ways to use washi  tape.  


The second card is also done with washi tape for my demo.  Yep, that's washi tape
on the bottom of the card.


 The third card is one that I did for some challenges.  I will list them below...

This card is entered into the following challenges:
Delightful Challenges "You Have my Heart" challenge
Addicted to Stamps "CAS" challenge
Whoopsi Daisy "Tic Tac Toe" challenge (flowers, die cuts & digi)
Sentimental Sundays "More than 3 Layers + Sentiment" challenge
Meljen's Designs "Not Just Black & White" challenge

I hope you enjoy my original work for a change.  Let me know if you
would like to see more.

Till next time...

8 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaped card. I LOVE the colours!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birdie card! I love the colors and the flower is gorgeous. The textured background is so lovely too. Thanks for playing with us at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments! I really appreciate them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Barb,I have had no trouble commenting at all, No pop ups! Sorry can't help x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous embossed card. Thanks so much for joining us over at Meljen’s Design Team & Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely coloring of the Meljens image, Barb. Wonderful floral embellishment. Thanks so much for joining Meljens Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete