Sunday, December 29, 2013

Goodbye to The Cutting Cafe Design Team...

Hi all.  Well, it is with great sadness that I must say goodbye to Regina and all of my fellow design team members at The Cutting Cafe.  I have been a designer with them for 2 terms and that is the limit allowed.  I have learned so much and had such fun on this team.  Regina is such a great person!  She really cares about all of her designers.  I will miss you all!

For my last project, we were able to pick anything in the store!  I wanted to something that was not Christmasy and something that would be fun to create.  I found the perfect project!  It is called Fun With Owls and boy is it!  I spent a lot of time on this card and I really wanted it to be special.  Don't you just love the googly eyes?  Each Owl was colored and fussy cut and adhered with some tiny pop dots.  The branch was hand cut and the leaves were cut off of a die cut of a vine and I just cut the leaves off and glued them onto the tree.  I used a clear glitter pen, but unfortunately, you can't really tell so you will have to take my word for it.  Tee-hee.  I hope you enjoyed my farewell card.  Be sure to check out The Cutting Cafe and see what everyone else chose to do.  I am sure you will love all of the wonderful projects from the very talented design team!


Next week, I will be showcasing a card for Imagine That Digi Stamps.  We had most of the month off, but we will start doing our progressive challenge in the beginning of January.  Keep checking back to see what I have to show.

Happy New Year to all!

Till next time...

4 comments:

  1. hi barbara sniff sniff sniff..........i am going to miss all your amazingness.........your one of a kind, totally fab..........this project is super duper cute my friend...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Barbara,love your owls.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I just love owls. Thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is juts adorable!!! Love it! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete