Saturday, November 2, 2013

Blue Angel

Hi everyone.  Today, I am showcasing my latest card for Imagine That Digi Stamps design team.  I chose the angel from the Christmas Angel set.   I decided to color her in blue.  Isn't that the color that angels wear?   I had some nice blue christmas designer paper and decided to use that for the background, but I also found some parchment paper that had clouds printed on it so I used brads to attach it to the background.   I thought it gave her a more "Heavenly" look.  I also used a lot of Sakura Clear Star gel pen to really give her wings an ethereal look.  Unfortunately, it doesn't really show up very well on the pic, but trust me, it shines nicely in person.  I hope you enjoy my card.
Next week, we will be doing a new Progressive Challenge for the month of November.  
If you have been playing along, you will receive the file, free of charge.
 If you haven't played before, you can still join in the fun.  Just play along with this month's challenge and you will automatically get the next month's digi for free!  

Till next time...
  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb! I really like the colors you chose to color her with - so soft and pretty. Thank you so much!! Hope you had a really nice weekend. xxKris

    ReplyDelete