Saturday, October 5, 2013

Imagine That Progressive Challenge

Hi all.  Today I am posting a card for Imagine That Progressive Challenge.  The image that we are using for the challenge is called Gertie Goose.  If you played last month, then you should have received your image for free.  If you didn't play, you can purchase the file for $1.25 and enter it into our challenge, and you will be eligible to receive the free image for November!  For my card, I printed the image onto beige card stock.  I used Copic and Spectrum Noir markers to color it in.  I wanted to make the goose white so I used a white gel pen to color her.  I also used a Clear Star gel pen to give the pie plate a glittery look.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut the layered image, distressed the edges and used pop dots for dimension.  The orange base was stamped with pies for a water mark effect.  Unfortunately, it is hard to see it in the picture.  I added a sheer bow that I colored with a Copic marker and glued it on the top of the card.



Be sure to check out the Imagine That Blog and see the great work that the other design team members have made!
I hope you decide to play along with us for this cute October challenge digi.

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment