Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Pad or Yours?

My design Team project for this week for Imagine That Digi Stamps is called Skipper's Pad.  I used the  line image and colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers.  I cut the lily pad by hand and glued it to a scalloped oval shape and used pop dots to put it on the green, embossed layer.  I really wanted to make this a 3-D card so I decided to try my hand at making a lotus flower.  I used some hand-made petals and glued them in layers.  For the inside of the flower, I rolled up a few pieces of paper that I had painted yellow and glued them together with Glossy Accents.  I punched the butterfly and used a glue dot to keep him on the background, with his wings up.  The base card was dry embossed and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.    



Looking forward to showing you what's in store for next week!

Please keep the comments coming!

Till next time...

3 comments:

  1. Your card is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Lia Stampz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb!! This card is the cutest *Ü* Love this li'l guy and your glossy flower is so PRETTY!!! Love the butterfly as well, they really POP off the green. Thank you so much. I needed another sample of this guy for my store, heehee. Hope you're having a great week? Hugs! kris

    ReplyDelete