Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Acorn Shaped Card for The Cutting Cafe

This week, we are doing cards for fall at The Cutting Cafe.  We had a choice of  an Acorn Shaped Card, a Fall Shaped Card, or the Welcome Fall printable set.  I chose the Acorn Shaped card.  I cut the card base with my Silouhette and then cut out the top pieces out of 2 different designer papers.  I added the white "stitch" lines around the whole thing.  I used a die cut for the leaves and the vine.  The sentiment is cut from some designer paper and popped up with pop dots for added dimension.  I used glue dots to attach the orange bows to the stem, to match the leaves and the sentiment.


I hope you enjoy my card.  I love comments and would love to hear from you! 

Till next time...

4 comments:

  1. simply beautiful, the colors are so soft, so fallish...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your paper choices and the faux stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love acorns, they always make me think of Autumn and the changing of the seasons. tfs Love It!!

    ReplyDelete