Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Wishing You Well...

Today's card is one that I made for Imagine That Digis by Kris.  It is not for the challenge, it is just to showcase some of her designs by the design team.  I used the set called Well Wishes.  I printed the image, along with the sentiment and colored with Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers.  I used Nesties to cut out the image and also used the same size to give the image some kind of border.  This was done by cutting the black die-cut horizontally and gluing it on to the image, leaving just a small border.  I also did the same thing with the wood grained panel, only this time, I cut it vertically.  The grey base was embossed and I used some white ink to bring out the pattern.  I have always loved to color and that is just what I did with this card.  It is perfect for mailing because there are no thick layers.


By the way, there are still 11 days left for the Sweet Tea freebie challenge.  Pop on over and play along.  You will get the next digi stamp for free, just for entering!   

Don't forget to leave a comment for me, below.  I need a little lovin'!

Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Barb!! I love the grey in there - the bg just brings out the greys in the rocks and roof. So pretty. Thanks so much *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Fabulous creation!
    Thanks so much for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog for our newest Indian Summer challenge beginning today! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min: Bugaboo Asst DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete