Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas in July

Hi everyone.  This week's card for The Cutting Cafe Design Team is from The Christmas Card Fun files.  When I originally made my card, I used ribbon under the cut out windows.  The whole thing buckled and I was not happy with it at all.  I was going to try doing another card with a different shape, when I found the 3 ornament pieces sitting on my desk.  I decided to do something different and I took the pieces and did some Zentangle on each one.  I pop dotted them onto a die cut, embossed paper.  I attached a little gold string on each one and framed them with a larger, green die cut paper.  I glued the whole thing onto red card stock.

Zentangle card

Original card with ribbon

Check out the other submissions by The Cutting Cafe's wonderful and talented design team.
The Cutting Cafe Blog

Be Blessed!
Until next time...









1 comment: