Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday, August 10, 2012

Here are a couple of card that I have recently made...




This is a card for the week #2 challenge for Created with Love Challenges.  We were to use a digital birthday stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  I chose this one because I thought it was really funny & cute.  I colored with Copic markers and put lots of Clear Star gel pen which you can not see!  I also used Glossy Accents on her glasses and on the balloon.  It really looks great in person.  I mounted it on purple mulberry paper and added a hot pink ribbon.  The top lace is actually a stamp from Stampin' Up.  It was a roller stamp, but I removed it from the roller and mounted it on E-Z Mount foam.  Now I have more control of the stamp.
Here is the link for CWL Challenges.  


I just felt in the Christmas mood last night.  I was playing with some Ranger alcohol inks and I made the background.  I stamped the peace image, distressed the edges and colored the letters with Copics.  I punched a separate piece of card stock and punched with my Fiscars snowflake border punch.  I lightly distressed it and attached it to the stamped image.  I colored the snowflakes with my Clear Star gel pen. I added brads in the corners.  I had the poinsettia already made from a while back and decided to add it to the top corner.  The flower was made by punching cardstock,3 red and 1 green.  Then, I wet all of the pieces and scrunched them up and then straightened them out.  After they dried I bent the petals.  I also added some Flowersoft for the stamen and some glitter gel to the edges of the petals

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards!! Love them both, the coloring is awesome! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards Barb but I have to say I love the virtual cat!!!!!

    ReplyDelete