Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Well, it is now July 3rd and I said I was going to have Christmas in July, so I am starting now.  I am adding 2 new cards that I just made and 1 card that I made a while back.  I hope you enjoy them!

  
 This card is made from designer paper in the corners and mounted on black card stock that was embossed with a lot of Christmas greetings.  I ran the white ink pad over the embossed images to make them stand out.  The Nativity ornament is a digi stamp that I colored and cut out with round nest abilities.  I made the ornament holder with part of a punched scalloped circle, cut it and outlined it with a glitter pen.  I made a slot on the top and added a trimmed piece of ribbon for the hanger and put it on with pop dots.  This is actually made from a card sketch for my club that is due next month.


This is also a digi stamp that I just made today.  I had a good time coloring in the tree and ornaments.  I cut the image out with Nestabilities and mounted it on embossed paper and added the ribbon and made a double bow to make it pop.


This is one that I made last year when I was in my Christmas groove.  I loved using the different designer paper.  The image is another digital that I made to look old by using distress ink.


I hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday.  I will be staying home for the most part, however, I will be going to a party tomorrow evening.  They are always fun!

Till next time...

5 comments:

  1. What darling cards! I see you are new to blogland I am now a follower of yours!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Squirrel and The Fox in our Christmas in July Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Linda xx
    www.squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda. I saw that you started following me today. I checked out your blog and I love it! I think I should follow your's! Thank you so much for compliments.

      Delete
  2. Hi Barb!! I'm on the Digi Darla DT and noticed your post on the forum at Digital Stamp Club. I love your work!! So glad to have come across your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. I am glad that you like my work. I am trying to get on a design team myself and I would like to increase my traffic here. I need more followers and comments so I am really glad you paid me a visit! Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Great to have you in the Sisterhood over at Digi Darla's! I too am on the design team there and love the images! Hope to see you in our challenges!

    ReplyDelete