Sunday, June 24, 2012


Today is Sunday and it has been pouring the entire day.  I mean it has not stopped for a minute.  My back and side yards are a total lake.  I can't even take pictures because it won't stop raining!  A great day to stay home and watch TV and work on cards.  That is exactly what I did.  



This first card is one that I am thinking of doing for my club's card exchange.  I used a digital stamp and colored it with Copic and Sharpies.  I added Flower Soft to enhance the leaves and give it a 3D look.



This card was made with a stamp that stamps the entire shirt card.  I stamped it on designer paper and added the pearls and embellishments.  The inside says friends make the best accessories.  I am giving it to a friend for her birthday this week. 



These are actually tiles that I made a couple of years ago.  I decided to post them so everyone can see what else I do.  The tiles are tumbled marble and I used napkins for the front.  While the glue was still wet, I rubbed off a little of the sides and corners to give it a distressed look.  When they dried thoroughly, I sprayed them with a fixative.  I liked them so much that they are attached to my mantle in the living room!



I made this card for a friend's birthday 1 or 2 years ago.  She is big time into golf and I thought this digi stamp was perfect for a woman.  

No comments:

Post a Comment