Saturday, June 9, 2012

June 9, 2012



This is my first post in my blog.  I have been working on 
some cards this past  couple of weeks, including one for my husband's birthday.  I have been sick and staying home most of the time so I worked on some fresh cards.  We don't have a card exchange this month at my advanced stamping club, so I am trying to do a lot of new techniques.  Here are some of the cards that I have been making.



This is a card that I made for my granddaughter's  graduation.  It is stamped with memento ink and colored with Copics.  The card and image were cut and embossed with Nestabilities.  The inside says I toady knew you could do it!  Congratulations on your graduation.

We had a card swap in our club.  The theme was wedding.  I wanted to do something a little different than I usually do.  I used a brayer on the embossing folder and cut and embossed different shapes and punched large butterfly.  Cut sentiment tag with Fancy Tags from Spellbinders.  Punched small flowers and added pearls to flowers and butterfly.  I also punched the bottom with a MS border punch.

This is the card that I made for my husband, Jack's birthday.  I used a digital  image and colored with Copic markers.  The background animal hides are also digital.  I sponged them to make the colors match the focal image, better.  I really love how it turned out.  He will get it tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. All your cards are terrific! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete